7 years ago
Monday, April 7, 2008
SAI
In college, I joined Sigma Alpha Iota International Music Fraternity for Women (professional - not social). Here, we also have a chapter of SAI for Alumnae and Patronesses, and I am currently very active in the chapter. This past weekend I got to experience something new, that I possibly might not ever get to experience again. UAPB is starting a brand new collegiate chapter and SAI asked people from all over the state to come take part in and watch this. I got to go represent our chapter; not only did I get to see this new chapter installment and initiation, but I got to take part in the ceremony. It was really neat and I'm glad I went. Thanks to my chapter for asking me to go represent us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am glad you had a great time!!
It's always nice when taking our time to do something like that turns out worth while.
Post a Comment