One little word that just rocked our worlds! :) Life as we know it will never be the same!
Those of you who know me well, know this is something I've wanted for a very long time, and I'm so excited! I finally get to be a Mommy!!! And I know Keith will be a great Daddy!!!
We'll call first thing tomorrow to get a doctor's appointment and get it all officially, but I've taken 3 different brands of tests on three different days and each one turned postitive at a faster rate than the previous one. The picture above is from test #3, so we decided to share our news! Please join us in praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby!
According to two different due date calculators I found online, I am 5 weeks pregnant with a due date of Thursday, March 19, 2009. I'll repost after the doctor's visit and let you all know the official word.
We've been working on some projects inside the house, but now we've got some new projects to do and a deadline to do them by. We've got to finish the bonus room, turn the office into a nursery, and combine the spare room and the office. Whew! We'll be using all the help we can get between now and March to get all this done in time.
We're very excited about our Lil' Westbrook on the way and had to share our joy! :)




7 comments:
WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHOO!!! We couldn't be more excited for you THREE!!! HEE HEE!! Whenever we are up there between now and March we are more than willing to help! Especially me, since I totally understand needing help while setting up a house when pregnant!!
YEAH!!! We are so excited for you guys! I know that this is something you have wanted for a long time and it is now here!!! I will be glad to help when I can once I am there!! I too understand setting up a house while being pregnant. Congrats once again!!!
oh my goodness Lisa! I am so excited for you! I will keep you in my prayers. I know your entire family is so excited. Little Presley will have a cousin close to her age, how fun! Congratulations!
Keith and Lisa- I'm sooooo excited for you guys! Get ready for the ride of your life! Some days are exciting, like the day your baby sees something for the first time, and then it's like you see it for the first time.... and then there are those days where you just cry with thembecause you have no idea what they want and it's killing you that you can't comfort them! And then you forget the last part and have more kids! We just had a baby boy almost 4 months ago... adding him to our almost 4 year old. My house is very noisy! You guys are going to be awesome parents, and once again, I am sooo excited for you!!! Keep me updated on the pregnancy! Love, Caycee Cantu
Lisa,
Congratulations to you and Kieth. I know how thrilled you guys are. Shoot for March 2nd delivery date...LOL! That's my son,Cameron's, birthday. Silly of me to say that ...Anyway loved hearing from you and thanks for keeping me updated. And know that ya'll are in my prayers.
Mrs. Holder
Congratulations Keith and Lisa! Being parents is the most wonderful thing in the world!! Enjoy your pregnancy...once he/she is born there will be times you will miss being pregnant! :)
congrats!!!!!! i will be able to see your belly grow through out the school year. both of you will be wonderful parents.
Post a Comment