This being my first pregnancy, it's really scary to me that I already look like this. I mean, I'm barely over half-way there. How humongous am I gonna get? Yikes! Keith constantly asks me if there's any way the techs have all messed up and there are really two in there. Oh help! Totally scary what I'll look like in the end. Don't get me wrong, I know it's totally worth it. But the size thing is still scary.
7 years ago




3 comments:
Oh girl, I completely understand being scared of the size thing! You will get bigger than you think, but trust me it is so worth it in the end!!! :) I think it is really great you are keeping pic of yourself throughout the pregnancy!
You are not big....I was HUGE with Eli...I never in my life thought I would be as big as I was. I always felt like I had an alien taking over my body, & it turns out I was right. It's one of the greatest things to ever experience.
You are super cute!! Layla looks good on you! I can't tell u how happy I am for you two!!
Post a Comment