Okay, so I'm really sorry for not posting since New Year's Eve, but we've been really busy working on the house. I'll post later what all we've been doing and some pictures, but for now I've only got time for this picture. It was taken Friday night, I just haven't had time to post since then. So...
Here's me at 32 wks 1 day:
3 comments:
Yeah!! Only a few more weeks! :) I know you are probably ready to meet little Layla! Can't wait to see pictures of what y'all have done around the house!
You are glowing STILL!! That is always a good sign. Can't wait to meet her! :)
She looks like she is shifting a little lower. How does the bladder feel? You still look so wonderful. You can atleast tell that it is you in the face. I am so proud of how well you have done in this pregnancy! Rub the belly for me!
Post a Comment