Well, my husband is in his first year of teaching, and usually during that year you take your big teaching test - the Praxis III. This is a performance-based assessment that determines if you get your Standard 5-Year Teaching License (you begin teaching on a 3-Year Initial License). You have three years to take the test, but most people take it during their 2nd semester, since this is the first time you're allowed to take it.
So, Keith took his test today and he just called to say it's over and he feels like it went well. WOOHOO!!! Now, we won't hear an official pass/fail until the middle of May, but I have no doubt he did a great job and passed with flying colors! My husband is so smart and so wonderful that I know he did great!
Just wanted to brag.
7 years ago




2 comments:
Kieth is such a smarty pants...literally!! Tell him good job from us!!
Yes you do have a great husband and a great dad. And see I do love you. Love Mom
Post a Comment