Sunday, May 4, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Presley Rebecca Gipson joined this world at 5:29 p.m. on Wednesday, April 23, 2008. She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz., measured 19 inches long, and has a head full of dark hair! Dallas and Cindy (her Dad and Mom) are doing great and already wrapped around her little fingers! So are the rest of us! Grandad, Mumsie, and Aunt Lisa arrived at the hospital in Gainesville at 5:45 a.m. on Thursday the 24th, after driving straight through the night! Here are some pictures, and I'll post more later when I get them off Grandad and Mumsie's cameras. Hope you enjoy our beautiful precious Presley! And, no, I'm not biased at all! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures!! We are so excited for you guys. I know that you are so proud and so in awe of the sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa. Good job of the pics. We are glad you went with us. It was so much fun. Wish Keith could have been there with us. Dad