7 years ago
Saturday, May 17, 2008
New Washer and Dryer
Keith and I got a new washer and dryer and we're so excited about them! We bought them on May 3rd and they were both delivered within a week. They are great! I've gotten to use them both several times and they are definitely the best set I've ever used. The washer is a front-loader, which I've never had before, but I really like it. It uses so much less water...it's great! B/c of the location and size of our "laundry room," these are the best pictures I could get of them. Hope you enjoy looking at them! I certainly enjoy using them! (And I think they look neat too!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey guys! Your dad told me that you guys had gotten a washer and mom's was back at her house. Well, guess we'll wash things there this summer and not bug your parents. Look forward to seeing you. Angel
Glad to hear you like the washer and dryer! Hope that all your clothes like them too!
Post a Comment