So, we went outside last night for some fun on the ice. Just thought we'd share part of our fun with everyone.
Yes, I was very careful...I wore shoes with very good traction and walked carefully. Thanks for all the concerns of my (and the baby's) safety.
The video is a little dark, but this was about 8:15 last night and I'm still learning all the ends and outs of this new video camera.
For those that don't know, Keith and I bought our Christmas gift to each other on Black Friday. Our old video camera quit just in time for the birth of our first child, so we searched sale ads on Thursday and got up at 5:15 Friday morning to go stand in line for 20 minutes. But, we're glad we did and so far love the new camera.
This is my first video to post, so I'll play more with the next one and teach myself how to edit out parts of the video. But for now, you all get to see the whole video, including my (embarrassing) science lesson - thank you Keith.
Enjoy the video!
7 years ago




1 comment:
I love this video! You two are seriously too funny!! OH and the lady who sings Silent Night on my blog is Priscilla Ahn. Love you both
Post a Comment