7 years ago
Sunday, June 1, 2008
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!
YEA!!! WOOHOO!!! HOORAY!!!
This is what Keith and I think about the school year being over with. We are soo excited! I just finished my 5th year of teaching and he just finished his 1st year of teaching. For four years now, I've been telling Keith that as a teacher he will truly appreciate and look forward to every break (Christmas, Spring, Good Friday, and especially Summer)...more than you ever did as a student. And now, he finally believes me and truly understands what I've meant.
We've got a lot to do this summer that will keep us very busy, but we're excited about the finished projects....well, the prospects of the finished projects at least. Here's hoping we finish all our projects on the house before the end of July (when we start back with meetings and conferences for the next school year).
I'll publish updates on our projects as we actually do them, accompanied by pictures when possible. We like the before and after shots. It helps us truly see how much we got accomplished and how much better the finished product is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah for the both of you!! I do hope you get the things you want accomplished. Also, take the time to rest!! The summer passes too quickly.
Post a Comment