7 years ago
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Good to be Back!
Our internet hasn't been working correctly since the 7th, and starting last week it wouldn't work at all...so frustrating. On the 8th, Keith called Suddenlink and they stepped him through some stuff and said it wasn't their problem. So he called Dell and they stepped him through some stuff and tested everything possible and said it wasn't their problem. So on the 12th, I called Suddenlink back and they tried the same things again and a few other things and said it wasn't their problem and that we needed to call a computer technician to come look at our computer and find out what was wrong. So...Keith sat down with it today and messed with it until he figured out what was wrong and fixed it. YAY Keith!!! Now it works great again! And it was a Suddenlink problem that he figured out how to fix. So I guess that means he's smarter than the idiots we talked to who couldn't figure out the problem. :) What really stinks about this all is that we basically haven't had internet for two weeks now, but we won't get any kind of discount on our bill, even though it was their problem. It stinks that we pay so much and they couldn't fix something that turned out to be so simple to fix (once he figured out the problem). Aarrgghh! We're so tired of Suddenlink. This is not the first time we've had problems that were completely their fault. Anybody else got any suggestions of who we could switch to that's still fast (I'd never blog if we had dial-up). So anyways, I'm exhausted from such a busy week and stuff so I'm going to go to bed now and later I'll blog again and catch you all up on what we've been doing lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We always used AT&T high speed. It worked great!!!
How are you feeling?
Suddenlink must employ the same people that Time Warner Cable employs. I've had no basic cable for 2 weeks. The guy last night said he'd have to come back today. He calls and says he can't come because he has to pick up his child at school. Then the company can't reschedule today. Then they can but say they sent someone to my "green" house and I wasn't home. (My house is not green). Then they left a message on my answering machine that they were outside my door (wasn't my door). Then they said my appt. was 4-7 after I'd taken off work to be here 1-5. What a joy!!! Good to know that dropouts and behavior problems will always have a job!!!! I remember that when Mother and Daddy were both alive I had a huge dispute with Suddenlink because they credited my payment to the wrong account. (Mother was at home. Daddy was in the nursing home.) Thank heavens Uncle James doesn't like cable because they screwed up several more times after that. Guess they haven't gotten any better.
Post a Comment