7 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hiccups
Okay. So I get the hiccups all the time now. Almost every day I'll get them at least once, and some days I'll get them two or three different times in the day. Sometimes it's as little as 2 or 3 and they're gone, and other times I've had them last for nearly 10 minutes. What's up with this? I know growing up the saying goes 'If you have the hiccups, it means you're growing.' Is that the case here too? Is this old saying really true in some crazy way? Is this really because I'm growing? Or is this related to something with the baby? I know this post is rambled and you'll probably have to read it several times to make it make sense, but I'm very tired and sleep-deprived and Keith's not here to proof-read this for me. So, here's my crazy random rambling post. Has anybody else experienced this during a pregnancy? The hiccups, I mean (or the crazy rambling part where it makes sense in your head but you can't quite put it on paper).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hiccups I don't remember, bu the crazy rambling part yeah i know that all too well!
just wait until the baby has hiccups!! That is really fun!!
I didn't have any hiccup experiences but I had several other paranoia issues and the crazy rambling and scattered thoughts I still have! Hopefully yours will clear up in a few months, ha!
Post a Comment