The cake was shaped like a stroller and the cupcakes had little onesies on them. The punch had real raspberries in it - yum! And, they had this pretzel dip that I love and nuts and mints.
The gift table had a white stork on it with two monogrammed bibs around it's neck - so cute! And both tables had pink "It's a Girl" balloons tied to them.
If you want to see all 19 of the pictures, click on this picture and it will take you to the album. Some of the pictures are dark on purpose so you can see the colors a little better. We received three things monogrammed with "Layla" - a bib, a blanket, and a jumper - and one bib monogrammed with "L."
![]() |
| Shower 020309 |
Wow! This really made it seem much more real to Keith and I both. We've got baby stuff at the house and we've picked out the nursery colors. But this really just increased the realness factor. Especially the items with "Layla" or "L" on them.
I am 34 weeks today, and we feel as though we need all 6 of those remaining weeks to be ready for her. Time will tell, but if she does come before we have her room ready, at least we have a bassinet and room for it in our bedroom.





3 comments:
Doesn't the baby shower make things seem more real? I remember after our first shower, when we got home it just hit me! We got her stroller and Jeff put it together that night when we got home from church! He was playing around with it in the house after he got it together, it was so cute! We joke now that is the reason she came early (my water broke the next day)...she was so excited to play in her new stroller! :) Can't wait to see nursery pictures!
So true, I remember when we had our first bag monogrammed with Ella Claire's name! It does make it so real!! I hope things continue to go well and can't wait to see the nursery!!
Yay! Baby showers are so much fun! It looks like you got a lot of really sweet things! I remember how exciting it was to bring it home and put it all away in the nursery! Fun, fun! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment