Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Second Baby Shower

On Thursday, Feb. 12th, I had a shower given to me by the teachers at University Heights Elementary (my other school). Again, this shower was hosted by many of the other special teachers.

This cake had the yummy whipped icing I love and the center of the cake looked just like the napkins - very cute!

If you want to see all 25 of the pictures, click on the picture below and it will take you to the album. Some of the pictures are dark on purpose so you can see the colors a little better. We received many things monogrammed with "Layla" or an "L."

The girls in the picture are two of the teachers kids that were there. And the corsage "flowers" are actually little bitty socks - how cute and creative!

The plaque was made by one of the crafty teachers there and the goodies in the basket were made by another crafty teacher there. And, the blanket with the bears was also hand-made - this one by a sweet lady that subs at that school a lot, who's known my family for years.

Shower 021209


Thank you to all the teachers, administration, staff, etc. that helped with the shower and gave gifts! Again, Keith and I appreciate it GREATLY!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the zebra shoes!! They are so adorable. I also love the sign with her name on it! It will look great in her room! Looks like you got some great stuff. Won't be that much longer and you will get to meet your little girl! :)

gipsonsontherocks said...

I also like the zebra shoes and adore that green bow!! YOu got so much stuff! You made out like a bandit!! It won't be much longer! One more month and we hear the pitter patter of little Layla feet! Love you!