Well, we don't have any new baby pics, but I do have a belly pic. This pic was taken by my sister-in-law Cindy on Friday, September 19th. My brother Dallas had to stay in Gainesville, FL for classes, but Cindy and their precious daughter Presley came to town to visit for a week. So, Cindy took some pictures to take back and show Dallas. At the time this picture was taken, I was 14 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

Please excuse the outfit. We were in for the night, so I had already changed out of my jeans and into my very baggy, very comfy pajama pants.
When we get new pics of our baby, I'll be sure to post them for ya'll to see. Thanks for checking in on us.
5 comments:
I remember my first picture of my pregnant belly! It is amazing how fast it grows and by the end you can't believe how big it got!! Have fun, pregnancy is one of the best things in the world!!!
You look so cute! :) Keep taking them...they are so much fun to look back at! Even though it's only been 6 1/2 months since I was pregnant, it's hard for me to believe that I had a belly like I did! :)
How exciting Lisa! I'm so happy for you guys. Your life will NEVER be the same after this little one enters the world. They are such blessings from God!
You are just the cutest pregnant girl. And, who is your photographer? She is amazing!!
You are just the cutest pregnant girl. And, who is your photographer? She is amazing!!
Post a Comment