All is well! :) We had our 16 week check-up today. The baby's heartbeat was very strong and the nurse didn't have any trouble finding it once she got in the right spot. At first she was in the wrong spot and was only finding mine, so I joked with her that I'd spent all day telling the baby to hide from her so we could get another ultrasound. (Can you tell I'm a little more relaxed at this one than week 12?) She laughed and tried 2 more spots, with no luck, and told me I had jinxed her. But then she tried searching lower than her previous spots and there it was...strong and steady; and that is still the most precious sound in the world to me!
So here's the heartbeat breakdown:
7 wks 6 days: 158
11 wks 5 days: 156
16 wks 0 days: 152
So, anybody got any guesses? Boy? Girl? Not gonna say?
Our next appt is Tuesday, Oct. 21st. At this appt, they will do an ultrasound and, if Baby cooperates, Keith and I should find out what we're having. WOOHOO!!! We can't WAIT!!! We're so excited about becoming parents and we can't wait to find out what we'll be parents to - a boy or a girl? So, hopefully our baby will cooperate and let us know...oh we so hope!
Until then! :)
7 years ago




4 comments:
Fantastic!! It went well. I am glad. It will be no time and you will know If you are having Maddux or ? I still think its Zebra Cindy. Great name!! HAHAHA!
Yea! Glad your appointment went well! I looked forward to going every month just to hear the heartbeat! :) Lydia's heart rate was always in the 150's...so maybe it's a little girl! Can't wait for you to find out! You need to post some pictures soon!
I'm going to throw my 2 cents in and say it is a boy! Both of my girls had heartbeats in the 160s.
No clue girl!! However, I am so glad that everything is going so well. Can't wait to know what it is!!!
Post a Comment